[kj] Warning-U2 Related Post

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 17:31:56 EST 2017

They do sound pretty similar, but why wait till now? Not huge fan of U2,
and would not be first time they've "borrowed" from others. I always
felt *Achtung
Baby, Zoo TV, *and* Zooropa* period, they borrowed a lot to get the sound
they did. Later the too, with Eno and Howie B. I always thought they were
trying to copy Bowie, by borrowing from other genres and styles, as I say,
not a fan. Like the Rose tune though : )