[kj] Warning-U2 Related Post

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 17:41:10 EST 2017

Sorry meant to say too, the song name, The Fly, I always hated it, because
one of my all time favourite tunes is Wire's, I am the Fly.

Nothing new under the sun though and as someone once said, all art is
plagiarism or was it, art is either plagiarism or revolution?

But then there is always Eighties Vs Come as You Are Vs Life Goes On,
argument, so one never knows.