[kj] Warning-U2 Related Post

kevin patrickvieira at msn.com
Wed Mar 1 17:20:24 EST 2017

I know U2 and Bono are popular here so anyone got any opinion on this....

https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=u2+lawsuit+the+fly&*

[http://www.google.com/logos/doodles/2017/st-davids-day-2017-5653013940142080-thp.png]<https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=u2+lawsuit+the+fly&*>

Google<https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=u2+lawsuit+the+fly&*>
www.google.co.uk
Happy St. David's Day 2017 #GoogleDoodle

I won`t bother putting all the links up as they are easily found on youtube.

For the record my brother who is a musician states: "There's absolutely nothing original about Paul Rose's "nae slappin'" it's just a standard e minor, changing to d7 riff the same as sixty trillion other blues jamming tracks out there. The guy is obviously  just trying his luck.