[kj] Pylon on Pledge

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 09:25:05 EDT 2015

I don't understand how the deluxe LP can be so stupidly expensive.
I just ordered the new John Grant LP, double colour vinyl,  from Rough
Trade for £20, +£5 post, which is an average price
(I buy a lot of vinyl).

On Pledge, shipping to Norway, Pylon is £53.50. On Amazon, before shipping,
it is £39.
Just frigging ridiculous. And the saddest thing is, I'm probably going to
buy one.