[kj] Pylon on Pledge

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Sep 13 09:52:46 EDT 2015

I want to pick up a deluxe CD, possibly t shirt as well. Am I right in thinking that with Pledge the band gets more of my money, but:

the album’s more expensive

delivery takes longer

I can expect credit card hassles, and

goods more likely to be damaged?

I don’t mind paying a bit more / quite a bit more, but I expect quicker delivery and ideally something extra (not a cigar wrapper). Anyone know if they’re selling the album at gigs?