[kj] 30 years of NIGHT TIME

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 17:08:03 EDT 2015

Paul I think you have finally summed up beautifully what is so bad about
OTG -
"an album that not even Geordie could save". Never thought about it in that
way, but
Jaz's megalomania was so out of control at this point that he managed to
neuter
the one single thing that could have made it sound great.