[kj] Going on a pilgrimage with Jaz and Geordie?

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 12:26:52 EST 2015

Oh yes, forgot about that. Did he say where it was to?
I'd be up for it. Have tent will travel.
Shall we start a holidays savings scheme?

From: paulwady at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 11:48:06 +0000
Subject: [kj] Going on a pilgrimage with Jaz and Geordie?

During the NFT Q & A, Jeremy mentioned he was off on a pilgrimage in May 2016?  He invited anyone who fancied it too?  I thought...imagine a week or two of that?  Making obscure connections with everything around you every day and starting to see patterns, whilst facilitated by smoking/imbibing profound transcendentally facilitating things....
Anyone know anything about this?  Fancy it?  I'd try it.  I've done lots of retreats years ago.  What are the chances of survival?
Paul.

Guerilla Aspies  -  my book out now on Ebay and Kindlehttp://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00R1S26F6
WWW.PAULWADY.COM