[kj] Going on a pilgrimage with Jaz and Geordie?

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 06:48:06 EST 2015

During the NFT Q & A, Jeremy mentioned he was off on a pilgrimage in May 2016?  He invited anyone who fancied it too?  I thought...imagine a week or two of that?  Making obscure connections with everything around you every day and starting to see patterns, whilst facilitated by smoking/imbibing profound transcendentally facilitating things....
Anyone know anything about this?  Fancy it?  I'd try it.  I've done lots of retreats years ago.  What are the chances of survival?
Paul.

Guerilla Aspies  -  my book out now on Ebay and Kindlehttp://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00R1S26F6
WWW.PAULWADY.COM