[kj] Going on a pilgrimage with Jaz and Geordie?

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 13:29:37 EST 2015

Sheesh, can you imagine camping with Jaz?  There you'd be, trying to get some kip after a hard day's pilgrimaging, and he'd be rabbiting on about his latest conspiracy theory.

Jaz:  ...and then the Knights Templar realised...
You: Jaz, it's fascinating, but maybe tomorrow when we're having breakfast?
Jaz: ...you may not agree with me yet, but once you've heard the full story of the Grail...
You: (desperately) No, I totally agree with you already, but I just want to sleep right now.
Jaz:  ...and that's why 13/12 time made Outside The Gate such a success.  I made a similar decision with...
You: <slips quietly off the to nearest Premier Inn>