[kj] KJ to play Night Time and Fire Dances live

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun May 5 14:31:23 EDT 2013

I know some people were impressed with Democracy, I for one never felt
comfortable with it, I remember it was released on April fools day and I
seriously did wonder after listening..I seriously think I prefer Outside
The Gate, probably is my least listened to KJ album.

I somehow doubt they would look in the vaults for re-engineering, it was
obviously easier for them to have removed Julian Mendelsohn's overtly synth
mixed Brighter Than A Thousand Suns for Chris Kimsey's original mixes.

Would love to hear some rough mixes of Democracy, I have a pre-final of The
Chameleons - Why Call It Anything and find it sounds better than the final
mixed Dave M Allen version.