[kj] KJ to play Night Time and Fire Dances live

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun May 5 14:35:38 EDT 2013

I think I grew to strangely appreciate OUTSIDE THE GATE after
listening to it so much upon first receipt. I don't think I could
quite believe my ears, so spent a lot of time listening to it in the
vain hopes of de-coding it.

Shortly afterwards, I came to the conclusion that my favorite band had
thoroughly screwed the pooch and went on to get lost in my fandom for
The Mission for a few years, only to be brought back to the land of
the less-ridiculous via a first hearing of the "The Beautiful Dead"
flexi.

There are indeed a couple of moments on OTG that are promising, though.

I certainly still listen to it more than HOSANAS

Alex in NYC