[kj] KJ to play Night Time and Fire Dances live

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Sun May 5 14:11:55 EDT 2013

There's an interview with Geordie on youtube somewhere about this
As we know there were all these loops, but then Youth took them off as he had this idea of some (if I remember rightly) American production sound he was after.
Geordies beef is that all the guitar parts were played high & written around the loops. Once the loops were removed it ruined it & made it sound stupid like an otter.
Or something.

I would love to hear the originals.
They should re-release it through something like Pledge with them on.

--
http://www.fatpotanga.com
http://www.iamscuzzy.com