[kj] KJ to play Night Time and Fire Dances live

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun May 5 12:40:36 EDT 2013

I don't think the band were impressed with the production of Democracy, it
is funny I was only listening in the car yesterday to Singles Collection
(arrived early) and commented to my wife how strange it is that Youth can
do production for others (he did a great job with James - Seven, but
messes up KJ work...you only have to check out his radio mix of Jana it's
an overlayed mess...then the Democracy era joke work, would not surprise me
if he also produced Four Stations Of The Sun, Drug and Hollywood Babylon
too, very cluttered.

On 5 May 2013 17:32, adrianwason at btinternet.com