[kj] corby - setlist

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Mar 15 08:00:57 EDT 2013

Youth or without the band even with Raven on board as far as I am aware
have not played any BTATS songs after the tour in 1986. So even Youth's
hating of it makes no difference!

Seems like HATBFH is going the same way, and the band have never played
anything off Democracy since 1996 and subsequent tour either.

We will leave outside the gate......

What's the problem with getting to London? We can help you from the West
Midlands if you can sort out the logistics from there.