[kj] corby - setlist

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 07:42:37 EDT 2013

On 15 Mar 2013, at 11:27, Nick Scott <npscott at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> I am very surprised there is no "Kings & Queens", how about surprising us with a BTATS number like "Adorations",

I was thinking the very same. Kings & Queens would be fabulous. That version on The Tube was stunning.
(I'm sure we all know that the intro to it on Night Time is a slowed down Tabazan, but just in case… )

I'd really love to hear Adorations live, so what if Youth hates that album!
Thinking back, there was some great packaging done for that album, like the double gatefold adorations single & the sanity 12' with the white cover & clear varnish faces so when it caught the light you saw the band.
I still have a huge poster of that somewhere but in black.

REALLY wish they were playing up here as London is out of the question for several reasons.