[kj] Killing Joke AUSTRALIA

Geoffrey ODonoghue go1845 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 7 07:34:51 EST 2013

Hi Brendan

So you're thinking of another stint in Australia? I never thought I'd say this but - stay in NZ, the weather's better!!
If you're up for the floods, fires, cyclones etc then it would be great to have the meet-up we never got around to last time.
I'm definitely going to the Brisbane KJ gig which is at a smallish but nicely refurbished venue in South Brisbane. Unfortunately I'm not really in a position to travel to some of the other Aussie gigs but I'll keep my eyes on the flight specials to see if I might be able to swing it.
If you're up for a trip to Queensland then you're more than welcome to stay.

Cheers

Geoff