[kj] Killing Joke AUSTRALIA

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Mar 7 05:38:04 EST 2013

Okay my Soundgarden contacts in Aussie have bought tix to Killing Joke in
Melbourne in June, apparently ,and are exhorting me to come along. And I'm
dead keen (notwithstanding because I fucking hate my job and want to move to
Melbourne..)

I'm slightly too modified to check all these details out atm, (okay WAY TOO
MODIFIED ATM) but I would strenuously urge all of my Australian Gatherer
compatriots to kindly step up and let their presence be known so that I have
the opportunity to arrange an Aussie trip..so what's on, where, and who is
going / what are we doing?

Geoff speak up you lurkerer, I still owe you a lunch mate!

Brendan