[kj] Super-Deluxe Box Set....

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 18 20:51:28 EDT 2013

... was waiting for me in my mailbox when I got home this evening.

It is pretty exquisite. Unnumbered, but honestly -- who gives a fuck?
Seemingly autographed by all but Jaz. Comes with poster of the
original print ad (touched up by our own Colesy) on the boys on the
Londonderry wall. Book is a lovely thing.

Indeed, comes with silver cigar tube with what looks like a solitary
wrapper in it. Not precisely sure I'm supposed to do with that (insert
rude suggestion here).

Individual disc sleeves lovingly replicate original singles.

Haven't gotten to the rarities disc just yet.

But a lovely, lovely surprise at the end of an absolute SHIT day.

We have joy.

Alex
in
NYC