[kj] Super-Deluxe Box Set....

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Jun 18 21:09:27 EDT 2013

"silver cigar tube with what looks like a solitary wrapper in it. Not
precisely sure I'm supposed to do with that (insert rude suggestion here)."

Fill it to the brim with cup-winning dutch buds, roll it up, go out into the
woods with a bunch of friends, put on your masks and animal skins, build a
fire (pyre even), assemble different (amateur) drummers, have a dance sing
and ritual, and most importantly post the video online and send us a link =)