[kj] Ha! questions...

adrianwason at btinternet.com adrianwason at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 18 00:22:13 EDT 2013

good point Alex
i think they still owe us a recording of a typical BTATS gig and the Astoria live in 1991 despite the live at Reading and Inside Extremities discs or failing that a recording from the tour in Oct 05 with Raven and Benny.
for those of you not there at the sheperds bush empire gig released as a dvd/cd the start of DBD didnt kick in and it was left off