[kj] Auckland gig "review":

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 19:26:14 EDT 2013

there was no way i was having shit sightlines!
front and center, representing The Fucking Gathering !
great crowd, shared many grins with other sweaty fanatics in the pit..
some pillock in the hard-pressed front two 'rows' of ppl was elbowing
anyone behind him, so when TDARS come on that fucker was a target! great
fun! that track was probably my highlight,awesomely raw live!
it WAS a shit venue tho, but we made good - even the wife whom i'm left on
the sidelines rocked out for the whole show just a few meters from the
stage, another great memory right there!

hope you have a safe drive and another great night brendon!!

postponed indefinitely..."