[kj] Auckland gig "review":

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Jun 13 18:48:01 EDT 2013

I don't have time to read the review, I'm heading down to Wellington to see
them again tonight, I've lost half my voice and half my hearing, tonight
will see to the other half I'm sure.

Totally fucking shit hot gig, setlist the same as the Aussie shows except I
think we had a 4-song encore cos the crowd was screaming for more.

Venue was tiny but Bongo, me and co were right up the front so. Jesus it was
loud.drummer was solid too (Jason someone?)