[kj] "Singles Collection" US sales:

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Thu Jun 13 16:09:56 EDT 2013

"Killing Joke, Singles Collection 1979-2012 (10 Spot) 390 sold

The band that almost every one seems to attribute some influence to puts out all the singles from their career. Which is a lot."

http://www.metalinsider.net/metal-by-numbers/metal-by-numbers-612-like-clockwork-heres-a-number-one-rock-record

The Amazon.com product description is actually on hold right now because of a stink over the US 2-CD set; most people thought they were getting the same 3-CD set as in the UK.

to wit:

What's This For? Who lost my 3rd CD?, June 9, 2013

By
RavensRealm2010

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Singles Collection 1979-2012 (Audio CD)
I pre-ordered this set the day I heard it was going to be released. I have waited as every release day has been pushed back for months and finally I hear that it has been shipped. I was so excited to open the package from Amazon today and low and behold....my 3 CD Set has been downgraded to a 2 CD Set! Now keep in mind a 2 CD Set from KJ is better than most peoples box sets but I ask...What's This For? The item clearly had a listing for a 3 CD set....where is my 3rd disc Spinefarm? You might be able to shortchange some Flock of Seagull's Fan but not fans of Killing Joke! Every CD counts and I would like my 3rd!!!!!!

It just wouldn't be KJ if everything went smoothly.

I got my 3-CD set from Amazon.uk and I suspect many others in the US did as well. About $4 difference in total cost.

OT: The news QOTSA sold 12,000 copies in VINYL. It's coming back, people. Time to dust off my SL-1200.