[kj] new Black Sabbath albul

no joke no_joke_m8 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 12 23:24:28 EDT 2013

At first they said Bill Ward wasn't on it because of some unexplained "contractual dispute", then I saw in last months Classic Rock magazine a quote from Ozzy saying that Bill couldn't remember what he was supposed to be playing , so they had no choice but to get someone else in.
Apart from that , I agree that's it's not too bad for a last hoorah with some good tracks , but yeah , far to clean and glossy for Sabbath.