[kj] Kerrang! (Kerrcrap!) Review of KJ Forum gig

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Wed Apr 10 17:52:48 EDT 2013

Don't get me wrong. Raven was motivated by the cash. Jaz's book references it and I have personal experience of it. But they are all guilty of fucking up the band. Youth and his early burn out, Jaz and his walk offs, Geordie and his refusal to tour and apply himself. Big Paul. Dunno. I suppose nose smashing counts for something!

Singling Raven out is too easy and he's not here to defend himself.

He brought a tight style and a malevolence to proceedings. He had a very dark side that he struggled to suppress. Youth is loose and fluid in his style and he is definitely a huge musical force. Old hippy that he is!