[kj] Geordies Guitar

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue May 15 06:03:39 EDT 2012

It is a lot of money, but when you consider who owned it & the influence it's had on so many artists/genres, it's a piece of rock n roll history (& a damn sight cheaper than a pair of Elvis' underpants :)
One should also bear in mind, that this is just the opening bid. Be interesting what a well-heeled über fan might be willing to pay.
Colesy's cover went to our dear Dave for £4k, lord knows what this could ultimately fetch.
I find it strange it's just gone straight up on ebay - anyone with a brain would have publicised its sale in advance

--
http://www.fatpotanga.com
http://www.iamscuzzy.com