[kj] Geordies Guitar

Phillipps, Marc Marc.Phillipps at nclondon.nhs.uk
Tue May 15 06:29:19 EDT 2012

Warwick/Framus . . . same company

I think the pledge guitar was a Framus?

________________________________

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of fatpotanga
Sent: 15 May 2012 11:16
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] Geordies Guitar

Wasn't the Pledge guitar a Warwick?

Which would mean bass.

Been thinking about the 295 getting sold & the fact it's THE guitar.

I reckon Geordie's had a row with her indoors, she's thrown a wobbler & flogged it.

Happened to a mate of mine in my diving days.

He came home to find his missus had sold all his dive gear - which cost thousands - for £150.

They're not together anymore.

Totally unrelated, but i'll recount the tale anyway...

Another diving buddy on his honeymoon came naked out of the bathroom & thought he'd entertain his new bride by bending over & farting.

whereupon (and I quote) 'a little widget' flew out & landed smack in the middle of the paper she was reading.

Needless to say she was delighted & they're no longer married.