[kj] What a tangled web we weave...

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Fri Jul 20 15:12:29 EDT 2012

I really fail to see what all the fuss is about.

Jaz Coleman. Singer of killing joke. Shouts his mouth off. Big wow! He has always done it.

So he slags off some bands and that is seen as unprofessional. I see it as honest. If he wasn't true to himself then he wouldn't be Jaz. The man has always been straight talking.
I have seen him called unprofessional. Why is that? Just because he has got sick of years of blowing smoke up people's arses? I'm amazed he didn't say it before! Anyhow. Astbury and Hussy are both verbose knob heads who have dished it out and can obviously take it.

Good on you Jaz I say!