[kj] What a tangled web we weave...

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 20 13:18:42 EDT 2012

"Dear Gatherers,
Below is a message from Jaz dictated to me and reproduced verbatim......
Dear Gatherers,
It gives me great pleasure to announce the cancellation of the upcoming gigs with The Cult and The Mission.
Frankly, playing at a gig with The Cult never appealed to me in the first place. The only reason we allowed ourselves to be talked into it was to blow both bands off the stage and to steal their respective audiences.
As the concert has been downgraded to a venue that we have recently headlined (and sold out) it doesn’t make sense. In addition to this Gatherers would only get to listen to a one hour set.
Then there would be a problem with the dressing room and witnessing The Cult charge the fans $200 per head for a Meet & Greet.
Lastly, all their songs suck! They clearly have no integrity (they refer to their hometown as L.A.).
On a more positive note KJ will be recording in Argentina just after Christmas and Brixton Academy is booked for Spring.
I do believe the band will play a private gig at Metropolis Studios (London) which is of course open to all Gatherers (you are the first to know!).
I hope you are all as relieved as I am!
Black Jester
PS I don’t want your money
PPS Life without KJ is unthinkable!"

Doesn't verbatim actually mean something that was said word for word ?..shame Jaz is not so up with 'the web'.
Is anyone here really surprised that it did come out of Jaz' mouth?