[kj] KJ & Spirituality

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Sat Jul 7 05:34:34 EDT 2012

I can go along with that Greg.
Religion is a coping mechanism for those who have a hole in their lives. Rather like drugs or alcohol or food or shopping or whatever.

I heard once that epileptic people are more likely to be religious which is an interesting thought. Something to do with how the brain is wired differently.

I have no problem with religion and the believing in God if that helps folk. But I do reject the organised nonsense, the indoctrination and the evil done in the name of God.