[kj] KJ & Spirituality

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Sat Jul 7 02:40:18 EDT 2012

Sorry, there is no life after death. No heaven or hell. If you want to believe it, you've got to prove it.The good news is that memories of deceased loved ones and friends can live on for your lifetime. My dad died over a decade ago and I have memories creep back into my head all the time.Just watched a 2 hour special on "Heaven: What is it? How do you get there?" on US tv. At least they gave a segment to a scientific explanation of people who've had "near death" experiences. THey allclaim to have glimpsed heaven--all with DIFFERENT descriptions of it. A doctor who's studied this for a decade talked about how the dying brain frist shuts down the inhibitory part,and all kinds of meaningful memories, images, ect. flood the brain--thus the images of heaven. Other scientists have found explanations for the bright light effect too. My impression, afterwatching all kinds of brainwashed religious people from all over th world is, that it is a deep, psychological way of coping. Back to the scientists--another thinks that there is even a gene that makes one more prone to spirituality. What he chouldn't explain, though, was why certain COUNTRIES that are non-religious don't have the same % of people w/this gene. Is the gene rare in those countries? Religion is a man=made, invented concept w/ no basis in reality. None.