[kj] KJ & Spirituality

robert best www.robert.com at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Jul 7 01:56:32 EDT 2012

I've read that Jaz became a Priest of an Anglican Church in New Zealand a few years ago, resigned from 2 out of 4 mystical orders he was a member of, and has an interest in Gnosticism. Geordie apparently is a Kabbalah Master and Youth is a Druid. Also that Paul Ferguson is not so involved in occult practices now, as in the 1980s. I first began to study world religions and the esoteric, after getting into KJ after I saw them on BBC TV's Top of the Pops and Channel 4's The Tube in 1985. I do believe there is life after death in some form. What do other Gatherers think?