[kj] Jaz still AWOL

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 06:35:37 EDT 2012

Ah. The nature of our heroes? I think you are right, and inadvertantly describe the downside of the anarchic-genius they possess.

It is this flawed aspect of themselves as a band and individuals that gives them more personality and character than all of... fill in the gap here
Pity we cannot have one without the other, but that's life. Regardless of 'the charts' as such, they have given out their works of late, and they are great and that is that. They stand alone, towering over a lot of gutless saddo's who did not survive in squats in dirty old 70/80's London and produce ****ing amazing music.

They always will. Don't worry. The truth always outs sooner or later.

P.W..