[kj] (OT) Dangerous Dancing?

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Sun May 29 18:05:27 EDT 2011

I think the guy Adam was let down it took them so long to get other there
to stop his 'hey look at me' dance-

here was a comment from this I think sums it up:
- Get a permit, do it in a legal place - those were things the founders
supported. Not resisting arrest, provoking police offices, and being dirty
whinny hippies.

In a message dated 5/29/2011 6:03:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,