[kj] (OT) Dangerous Dancing?

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun May 29 23:04:27 EDT 2011

The last several administrations in the US have done more to denigrate the
memory of the forefathers than a bunch of 'dirty whiney hippies' did by
dancing.

How can you say you have a democracy when you don't get democratic outcomes?
Who got to vote over the hundreds of billions to trillions of dollars spent
to bail out the banks who created a global Ponzi scheme which dissolved
around themselves? Was that the will of the people, was it in their best
interests? Who would have voted for that?

Perhaps the one in seven Americans who use foodstamps.

Or the 938 000 people who were turned down for - mainly part time -
McDonalds jobs.