[kj] (OT) Dangerous Dancing?

Concrete Cookie concrete_cookie at hotmail.com
Sun May 29 21:31:02 EDT 2011

Irony! I'm sure Thomas Jefferson would be all about getting a permit to peaceably assemble and speak...

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the
press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government
for a redress of grievances."