[kj] Official KJ site updated with news:

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri May 20 08:54:08 EDT 2011

I really don't think posting this initially was enough for you to
think I was being retaliatory and pompous, try reading it again and
explain how you seemed to get the wrong end of the stick?

"Hopelessannas is just your opinion though, for one I don't think the
(more dated than their early stuff) mid 80s synth pop Nighttime album
is all that fantastic or varied, but we hear on here regularly how
much you love it.

Each to their own, personally I have far more time for "Hosannas" than
say "Democracy", there again I am sure others would disagree."

On 20 May 2011 13:48, Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

> ....yet fail to recognize the equally retaliatory and pompous nature of your

> own response.

> Alex in NYC

> On May 20, 2011, at 8:45 AM, Nick Scott wrote:

>> I just shake my head at your retaliatory nature.

>> On 20 May 2011 13:36, Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

>>> It was merely a retort to your comment that you'd been lurking for many

>>> years with rarely posting.

>>> I don't think we need to continue this. I see your point that there's too

>>> much crap and not enough meaty discussion here, but that's kinda the

>>> nature

>>> of the beast.

>>> As far as HOSANNAS versus NIGHTTIME goes, it's a matter of opinion, and

>>> no

>>> reason for us to get in a strop about. Neither of us are "wrong" for

>>> liking

>>> what we like. There is no end to that argument.

>>> Again, though, if you feel a dissenting opinion, why not express it and

>>> add