[kj] O/T Thanks for the messages

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 17:49:31 EST 2011

> ...bankers get to keep 11 billion. Off the tax payers' back.

> People need to riot.

Wait! There's more...

I just read today that here in the U.S. the nonfinancial Business Sector is
sitting there with $2 trillion flush! Flush! Free & Clear! People have no
concept anymore what that could possibly signify (Stalin: "1 death=murder,
10million=a statistic")

in lay terms so here goes:
Median income/worker = $40,000, ergo $2 Trillion = 50,000,000 [million!] workers
employed for a year! 50 million people we all know.

"Don't be afraid to show your hate; hate[vb.imp.]!" -- ageofgreed