[kj] O/T Thanks for the messages

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 20:53:45 EST 2011

"I've got a nice new wristwatch, with a bright red strap"

What's funny is that "some people" can't be bothered to do shit or even care for
shit, but if you try and get them to not do shit all at once, at the same time,
and bring the entire economy to a halt, then "oh no!" and they all shuffle about
and 'care' to get to work as their bosses yell "move along, chop-chop!", and
next go shopping and do their best to keep things goings as before.

"And the bodies go by, barely half awake....
    and nice things to come.. I wonder why am I here"