[kj] O/T Thanks for the messages

liszy le clercq liszyleclercq at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 22 18:31:42 EST 2011

To rant is to vent..To vent is to rant
Your story, my story, our stories.. My absolute dissent!

WIKILEAK! Gather all your proof now and sit on it, try to recover your strength (don't become a to regular pillpopper or drinker to avoid the pain!) , and then...
Revenge is a dish best cold served..
I'ts not really about revenge, it's about protecting (the weaker) others (beloved ones, yourself and strangers) from
things like this..thnx for sharing your complaint about the system!
Once I'm back on my feet recovering from a burnout and have done my burnish..
I intend to make it all my actual business..
I'll keep you informed!

If you are not paranoid by now, you are not properly informed!
Is what we like to say in our own little tribe
And f*** , well for my own personal situation...
It's like dejavu..all over again!

I don't think this is a KJ OT message at all, in fact...
Your story, my story, our stories ..for some hidden
But I find it in every KJ song lyric, that's why some inspire me to be happy and free
and others make me angry and fearless to SPEAK UP!

Kisses and Joy, feel the reach..feel the reach...Liz from the free city Amsterdam fighting her battle (amongst many other battles against the failing systeem)
against a loveless husband (21 years together) keeping me away from my lovely 10 year old daughter named Tori! Patience is a virtue. Faith, faith moved a mountain.