[kj] Roundhouse gig 2012 -Chameleons VOX

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 07:59:01 EDT 2011

TS&TM did indeed do a couple of gigs about 4 years ago now,
unfortunately on the way up to one of them my mates car decided to
literally pack in 3/4 of the journey up to Manchester and we spent the
rest of the night being towed by The AA back to the Midlands.

Interestingly The two Andys Whittaker & Clegg from TS&TM joined with
Mark on the second Black Swan Lane Album called "The Sun & The Moon
Sessions" which I think was released sometime in 2009, latest Black
Swan Lane album is out soon, not sure of Marks involvement on that (if
any).

I don't have any CDF, but to be honest from what I have heard of Dave
Fielding's project on Youtube, it sounds like he is permanently stuck
in early 90s noodling trance, may have been alright back in the day,
but it sounds incredibly dated now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MejIkKOlUpM