[kj] Roundhouse gig 2012 -Chameleons VOX

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 07:30:55 EDT 2011

Agreed, about Marks other projects.
I think what I'd really like is to hear from him is some new material.

Didn't TS&TM reform & do some gigs recently?
I was at TS&TM debut gig in Warrington & it was utterly brilliant.

I recorded at Martin 'can you dig it' Coogans Vibe studios last year & Yves was engineer/producer.
We had a good ole chat about all things like how he was to play for Magazine but was dropped last minute by Devoto, how he's a huge KJ fan & also his work with Bird.
I sense there's mutual respect but no love lost between them.
Aside from being married to Marks ex (which I guess could be a bit awkward) Yves was saying in the end Marks ego became unbearable.

btw - does anyone have any Coconut Dog Fuck?
I forget who on here who it was knows/drinks in the same boozer as Dave Fielding?
There was a cd knocking around a while back but finding anything bar some dodgy youtube snippets is nigh on impossible & I'm curious

--
YAY SALE!
http://www.iamscuzzy.com