[kj] Roundhouse gig 2012 -Chameleons VOX

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 08:44:14 EDT 2011

Invincible - Venus is for me as good as any of The Chameleons stuff and
indeed the Invincible/Bird stuff with Altana was, for me, the way he should
have gone. The Bird gig at the Bury Met was simply brilliant.
Agreed "Cabaret Chameleons" although a bit of a waste is still a fun night
out. Enough beer and you can convince yourself its 1985 again.