[kj] New Interview with Jaz Wherein He Discourses at Length on a Variety ...

B. Oliver Sheppard b.oliver.sheppard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 11:28:43 EDT 2011

Yeah, I know he's a nutter, pretty much. (Oddly likable anyway, for me,
though. - I have the Geordie attitude of "What will you do this one?" about
him :) )) The "green" stuff isn't new -- permaculture, etc. But he's wed
that to the survivalist/gold bug nuttery that is common currency on the US
conspiranoid right, right now, thanks in large part to Glenn Beck and Alex
Jones. Maybe he's unaware that's the discourse in the States -- insisting on
hard currency is basically waving your Ron Paul/Glenn Beck loon flag, here,
in line with having a hard on for the Federal Reserve -- but to an ear
saturated in current US political arguments, it sounds almost Tea
Party-esque, like waiting to demand proof of Obama's birth certificate.

-0liver