[kj] New Interview with Jaz Wherein He Discourses at Length on a Variety ...

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Apr 7 22:34:42 EDT 2011

Silver has gone up 420% in 5 years. Dollars are worth considerably less,
and falling drastically quickly, in my opinion about to fall off a cliff.
Commodity price inflation is outpacing wage inflation. Funny how there's a
term 'goldbug' but not 'dollar bug'...

I've found a lot of the best analysis of markets comes from goldbugs
(having spent several hundred hours looking into it and one or two dozen
hours a week ongoing). I share their bearish view of fiat currency, the
Fed, Govt, corporatocracy, sharemarkets.

Alex Jones lets himself down by talking too much shit, but I would never
lump him in with a turd like Glenn Beck. He makes a lot of valid points.
If you'd listened to him and invested in gold, you'd have done very well
so far...(evern better with silver). Keep your money in cash and you'd
have fallen a lot further than most ppl realise (because most people
belive the Fed's nonsense about 2% inflation)

Every fiat currency in history has gone to 0. Gold has been accepted as a
store and value, and medium of exchange, and held its value for thousands
of years. Unlike currencies and stocks, it can never go to zero. there is
a finite supply, and one day it'll be gone. There's no limit to the
ability of computers to create money by adding zeros...

Obama is a really bad joke, the sooner you guys ditch him the better. it's
not like he inherited anything other than a shit deal from Bush, but he's
just as bad. 1.5 TRILLION dollar deficit, 14 trillion dollars debt, QE I,
QEII, mark to market abandoned, markets not re-regualted, too big to fail
banks now even bigger, no ones head rolled for the GFC, and the Fed in
conjunction with the Govt is the biggest Ponzi scheme ever.

The US is basically bankrupt, hence printing money hand over fist to
monetize debt. Retirees must be pretty stoked to be getting .5% interest
rates on the nest eggs they've worked and saved their entire lives to
build up, nice one Bernanke. But hey, old, non-productive people, who
gives a shit about them! They don't buy iPads.

/2c