[kj] So new album..where does it stand

Janean j at jlancaster.info
Fri Sep 10 04:23:34 EDT 2010

<<< But it's a great album - really enjoying the melody in there and the
fact that Jaz sings on some of the tracks!>>>

Agreed, it is a bloody great album! Fave tracks at the moment are ESS and
The Great Cull. And Endgame. The Raven King is quite moving, as expected.
Needs a few more listens before I can rank it with the others.

Only got to play it twice through last night: I rushed home, fired up the
laptop, and was about to press play when "the missus" came home from work
and wanted to talk about her day. Women - they can be so selfish. ;-)

Cheers,

Janean

_____