[kj] So new album..where does it stand

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Fri Sep 10 03:55:39 EDT 2010

I think it mostly sits in with 2003 personally. It's got an uptempo vibe - nowehere near as dark as Hosannas.

But I can definitely see the pre-first album influences there, mainlu the guitar, as well as a couple of Night Time and even BTATS references (The Raven King reminds me a bit of Sanity).

Don't see much in the way of Revelations/Fire Dances in there. The drums are not very tribal.

But it's a great album - really enjoying the melody in there and the fact that Jaz sings on some of the tracks!

Good work fellas!