[kj] So new album..where does it stand

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Sep 10 07:08:23 EDT 2010

Haven't listened to it - still in a Mardy/Angry huff over the Warsaw cancelled gig.tossers.

Life is like a movie,if you've sat through more than half of it and its sucked every second so far,it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end and make it all worthwhile.
No one should blame you for walking out early.