[kj] So new album..where does it stand

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 05:52:28 EDT 2010

I admire your restraint... I just couldn't hold out.

There has been a slight sense of disappointment I think that Big Paul
hasn't returned to his more tribal style, but to counter that I would just
say... listen to Depthcharge! Mammoth, massive, immense intense drumming!

And of course enjoy the gigs, you lucky bastards