[kj] It's Here

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 10:26:26 EDT 2010

I'd just like to let Jon know that on my recent swift visit to London town I
walked the
extra few hundred yards from HMV Oxford St and went and bought my copy in
Sister Ray instead.
(I may have gone a bit nuts in HMV's dvd department but Sister Ray don't
sell movies so
I felt like that was OK)

Haven't listened to the covers disc yet but remember quite liking that daffy
easy-listening
version of Pssyche when I heard it.

Anyway its good to blast the real non-mp3 thing out of the speakers - liking
pretty much
everything (but still programming the cd player to skip Endgame). This World
Hell is a grower
depending on mood, the only one I'm struggling with now is Honour The Fire.
Still, best LP since Pandemonium for sure, possibly Night Time. A friend
described ESS as
"Kylie on steroids".

And the sleeve is green... looks better for it.
Haven't digested the lyrics yet - can't wait ;)